Thursday 31 December 2009

whiskys.co.uk - whiskymerchants.co.uk

A big thank you to all my readers for taking the time to read my ramblings on my newsletter, blog and web sites.

My plans for the new year contain much of the same.

However I plan to keep chasing up the distilleries and whiskies that  I have to add to my whiskymerchants.co.uk web site perhaps they might be more responsive now the main whisky sale season has passed.

I also have to alter and up date the bottling information and prepare more tasting notes.

At the moment I am  in the process of re-designing my commercial website www.whiskys.co.uk so my posts for this may be down a bit but I will try to mange at least 3 a week.

all  there is left is to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for your support

Regards

Martin

No comments: