When the Annandale Distillery opened in 1830, The town of Annan was an established embarkation port for emigrant Scots. As a tribute to these intrepid souls, the ‘A’ of Annandale is in the image of a billowing sail.
In April 2007, David Thomson and Teresa Church formed the Annandale Distillery Company Ltd and bought the land and buildings associated with Annandale Distillery from local farmer, Robert Robinson.
Prior to 2007 there had been four eras in the life of Annandale Distillery:.....
For the History of Annandale Lowland Distillery Click Here