Wednesday 14 July 2010

Bruichladdich Single Malt Scotch Whisky Page Updated

Bruichladdich Distillery is a small, private company, free to make whisky the way they like and do not have to conform.

By industry levels the bottlings are small; since they bottle naturally, they cannot seek to standardise. When new cask types, ages, and styles become available, a new edition is released to replace the previous.

So each bottling batch has its own name or series ie Port Charlotte PC8

I have updated my lists, as far as I can work out of these distillery bottling's I have 69 editions of Bruichladdich  However I might have missed one or two If so please contact me or use the comment form - all  feedback welcome.


Bruichladdich Single Malt Scotch Whisky  Distillery Bottlings Click here

No comments: