Friday 4 May 2012

Normal Service Will Resume Soon

Morning all, due to Martin been taken ill the running of the blog and other networking sites hasn't been up to the usual standard - don't worry, things will be back to normal soon. As I type Martin is thinking of new blog posts and others whisky related ideas from this hospital bed, he's having so much fun with no internet connection or telephone!

If you have any queries please get in contact with us via telephone as that will be the quickest response: 01759371356

Aimee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get better soon:)

I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
FOLLOW ---> http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

LIKE---> https://www.facebook.com/lavieenrose.blog8

ESTERPLACE said...

Thanks for your comment!!
I don't understand very well because my english is a little bad. sorry :(

xoxo